Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Latest news on the Greeting card front... The promo cards (48 cards, 12 of two chosen designs) have been printed and are with the distributors. They are printing the flyers that have the 12 card images on them. 6 Images on each side of a nice pretty full colour A4 flyer.

I should soon get a copy of the flyer and the promo cards so i will be able to actually SHOW people my finished work. In the next few weeks i should find out how many shops are ordering the cards for the first print run. Excitement eh?!?!

If it all takes off I should be able to quit my day job. I'm not sure if I will thought, I do like my job. Maybe I'll do some contracting and make more money.

On other fronts it looks like I'll be doing someone's web site for them. Should be good for the experience.

No comments: